• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is on the agenda for 2017?

Finish my M1917....

Acquire a 54R VEPR, 03A3, and a Jungle Carbine.

Stock up on .30-06, especially stuff I can actually shoot at the indoor range by the house. It still baffles me there arent any outdoor ranges close to me that don't require memberships to use at my convenience (even then theres only 1 thats a little too far anyway).

I love milsurps but they are a pain to find ammo for me to shoot indoors.

Stuff I need to do in 2017:
Actually shoot some of my rifles... heck, any of them. It's been a year since I have shot any of my C&R rifles. The last one was a Steyr M95 carbine - those are a real hoot to shoot.
Finish my projects:
-AR pistol
-Fix one of my Mausers - I think the extractor piece on the box latch is installed wrong
-Un-bubba an SKS
-AR-10 pistol build
-Find my box of bayonets

I have been thinking about picking up a couple more 1911's, but that's on indefinite hold until I start selling stuff or maybe headway saving money.

I don't want to miss the next c&r cmp shoot one of yall need to pm when that is going to happen I suck at checking the meet and greet section.

I want a real M1 carbine and a french mas49 long rifle. I have a 49/56 it's actually one of my favorite milsurps but I want the long version.

I don't want to miss the next c&r cmp shoot one of yall need to pm when that is going to happen I suck at checking the meet and greet section.

I want a real M1 carbine and a french mas49 long rifle. I have a 49/56 it's actually one of my favorite milsurps but I want the long version.

We're looking at Saturday Dec 17. You in?

Back
Top Bottom