• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the best digital powder measure?

Stay away from the Lyman. Mine began to throw charge weights different that what we displayed after a couple years of use. I verify intermittently with a beam, but I observed difference in case fill before catching it with the scale. Lyman told me how to reset the unit. It didn't make it thru another week without a relapse. Trashed it, and went back to throwing charges. Unless I start shooting beyond 600 yards, I will be using Redding, and RCBS powder measures.

We all, have choices we can make, just have to use them or return them, or trash them. They all have there pluses, and there minuses, the almighty $$$ is not what to make your decision on, sometimes you have to find what will work for you and then is decision time...

just a simple suggestion to strongly consider when buying anything...

I have a Pact digital powder scale. It has always worked well for me. Every time I have checked it has been dead on. I have a Lyman balance beam and they both measure the exact same. I did discover years ago that it is more consistent (settles quicker) when you use the 9v battery in lieu of the 110v power supply.

Rosewood

Back
Top Bottom