• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is wrong with me?

I will save the pics of some others until another time. MGill, I spend nearly the entire afternoon posting pics. Dang that soviet! Thanks for all the kind words, but I take my meager collection of Smiths to the M&Gs I attend. As I stated earlier, I enjoy showing them off, but I also enjoy people seeing something that they may have not seen before. MGill, thanks for the kind words. This is my last post, I promise. This one is mainly for RIDDLE.

i50.tinypic.com_1fgscw.jpg

God I want those pintos!!!

Mickey. I know the 327 but what are the two below it? I've not seen any 8 shot 357's that didn't "look" like a PC model.

Those are two of the "Registered Magnum Reintroduction" from 2007...They are 27-8's and, IIRC, they built 250 each of the 3 & 1/2 inch Barreled Guns in Nickel & Blue and 250 each of the 5-inch Barreled Guns, also in Nickel and Blue...

They shipped in the Aluminum "Performance Center" Case & each had a Numbered "Registration Certificate", just like--okay, SIMILAR TO--the ORIGINAL "RM's"...

FWIW, there WAS an EARLIER RUN of Blued "Eight-Shooters"--they were 27-7's, and 100 each were built in the Four-inch and Six-and-a-half inch Barrel Lengths in 2000 for Bangers Distributors--Now THOSE are RARE!!! HTH....mikey357

Until you realize wheel guns are garbage. Timing issues, bunch of little delicate parts that wear down and no longer lock up like they did when they were new. Junk.

Yeah right. Do you realize that "round count" was never an issue with firearms until the plastic semi craze? It means nothing to revolvers unless you are rounding to 100,000's

I cannot believe it. I've been around here for years and the when the best revolver thread comes out, I've got too much going on to play.
Personally, I'm working on my S&W 6.5" collection. (Any for sale or trade out there?) When complete I'll lay it on ya.

- - - Updated - - -

Who thinks we need a sticky on a JWC collection thread? All I have to do is look at his posts and realized I have not reached the level of "collector" yet.

Last edited:
- - - Updated - - -

Who thinks we need a sticky on a JWC collection thread? All I have to do is look at his posts and realized I have not reached the level of "collector" yet.[/QUOTE]

I second the motion

A "sticky" on my collection? Really? There are others on here, Mikey, Jhvaughn and several more that did not post so I will not call them out, who have a much more varied collection than mine. Several have mentioned my Pintos, well I have a pic of a Pinto that I could have had, should have gotten, but let it slip through my fingers.
The Pinto that got away from me is a M58, .41 mag. Roy Jinks stated that he believes it was the ONLY M58 Pinto made. Yep, I could have had it. Here is the pic from the seller. Sad part is, I have to see it on occasion because a friend of mine owns it. Makes me sick to my stomach.

i48.tinypic.com_263elpk.jpg

Last edited:
A "sticky" on my collection? Really? There are others on here, Mikey, Jhvaughn and several more that did not post so I will not call them out, who have a much more varied collection than mine. Several have mentioned my Pintos, well I have a pic of a Pinto that I could have had, should have gotten, but let it slip through my fingers.
The Pinto that got away from me is a M58, .41 mag. Roy Jinks stated that he believes it was the ONLY M58 Pinto made. Yep, I could have had it. Here is the pic from the seller. Sad part is, I have to see it on occasion because a friend of mine owns it. Makes me sick to my stomach.

i48.tinypic.com_263elpk.jpg

I have a tendency to go all in when I find something I like. My wife always gives me crap about spending too much money on toys but if I find something worth my time it's hard not to go with the best. So I have a feeling I'll be taking out a second mortgage on the ol' house.:)

JWC, this is one of the most beautiful pintos I've ever seen. What's your handle over on the S&W forum? I know you've got to be a member over there.

Back
Top Bottom