• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what is your carry knife if any?

I CARRY A SMALL CASE,JUST CAN'T AFFORD THESE 3-4 HUNDRED DOLLAR KNIVES AND THEN CAN'T USE OR SHARPEN THEM CAUSE IT WILL RUIN THE VALUE. I TRIED IT ONCE BUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME I THINK YOU MUST HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT IF THE BOX TO SKIN THE DEER.LOL

hey an electrician ha ha kline tools I did that work for a lot of years. I miss it a lot. get back to work and put in a 1800 box while you are up there..lol
You see the fish tape all across my ****?? tight roofline, 24" Joists, blow in insulation and batts of it on top. Drilling in a wall to drop a saitch leg down for a closet light. While the old man is tying on the fish tape it's the Perfect time to see what's for sail ! Good times!

I actually did use it to poke a few holes in a rain barrel and to cut cans of food open when I was camping. Just needed to sharpen it afterwards. That's why I love the Tanto point. Strong enough to take a beating.
Me to the Warren Osbourne reverse tanto is bullet proof.

I've had some Benchmade knife or another for quite a while.
upload_2017-8-15_16-5-15.png

SOG Flash II, tip up, offhand (left pocket) primarily the drop point serrated, but sometimes the Tanto serrated if I misplace the other. I can deploy these offhand very fast.

I beat the snot out of them, and if I lose it, won't worry too much. I removed the safeties on both.

SOG98TFSAa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom