• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is your dress up/date night gun?

Smith and Wesson SW99 9mm for me. Everyday carry and perfect for special occasions. And many people have never really ever seen one before when I pull it out so that's cool too. Reliable, easy trigger pull, AS trigger and holds 10+1 in the compact form....gotta love it.

Just my $.02

I carried my G27 IWB last Friday night. The place was packed, standing room only. We had to stand and wait for a table because reservations don't matter there I guess. Anyway, while waiting making small talk with the wife and others in our party, my piece got bumped 3 times by someone standing or sitting beside me due to it being tighter than a fat girls sock (no offense) in there. I think next time in that situation I may go to ankle carry so I can relaxe a bit. The last thing I needed was a confrontation with a pile of bed weters in Virginia Highlands over concealed carry.

Since "date night" usually means in town at night around people I don't know, my setup is a G19 iwb and pf9 or 638 in pocket, and maybe an ankle gun.

I carried my G27 IWB last Friday night. The place was packed, standing room only. We had to stand and wait for a table because reservations don't matter there I guess. Anyway, while waiting making small talk with the wife and others in our party, my piece got bumped 3 times by someone standing or sitting beside me due to it being tighter than a fat girls sock (no offense) in there. I think next time in that situation I may go to ankle carry so I can relaxe a bit. The last thing I needed was a confrontation with a pile of bed weters in Virginia Highlands over concealed carry.
riding up from Newton into VA Highlands is entertaining aint it?

Back
Top Bottom