• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is your favorite Glock 19 holster?

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Im working with a Metal Fabricator for Belt Loops for the OWB model, I HATE making clips. As soon as they get their act together(or I give up and go with a different company), ill be offering an OWB Option.

Ill make a big deal about it when I do, probably give one away here on the ODT, and another on Facebook.

Make sure you've liked us on Facebook to get updates on our new stuff. ;)
www.facebook.com/aegisarmory

We're also getting some plastic IWB clips made both as an option for the Shield, and to make a Single Clip Leather Backed Appendix Rig. No guarantees on date, hopefully by the end of the year, injection molding is slow.

I am working with some injection molders to get Magazine Carriers made. I will do the Leatherwork so that they are comfortable, and attach a molded shell to hold the magazine.
I just wasnt happy with the kydex ones, and we don't settle for "ok".

We want you to love it and tell your friends.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Im working with a Metal Fabricator for Belt Loops for the OWB model, I HATE making clips. As soon as they get their act together(or I give up and go with a different company), ill be offering an OWB Option.

Ill make a big deal about it when I do, probably give one away here on the ODT, and another on Facebook.

Make sure you've liked us on Facebook to get updates on our new stuff. ;)
www.facebook.com/aegisarmory

We're also getting some plastic IWB clips made both as an option for the Shield, and to make a Single Clip Leather Backed Appendix Rig. No guarantees on date, hopefully by the end of the year, injection molding is slow.

I am working with some injection molders to get Magazine Carriers made. I will do the Leatherwork so that they are comfortable, and attach a molded shell to hold the magazine.
I just wasnt happy with the kydex ones, and we don't settle for "ok".

We want you to love it and tell your friends.

You seem to be doing a lot better than "ok", by the looks of things and testimonies on here. Keep up the great work and thanks for the updates. :thumb:

Black Point Tactical holster for concealability. Crossbreed style for comfort. I use both. BP Tactical is pretty amazing.

I have a lot of holster option for my G19/23. I have a custom leather, Desantis Kydex, Uncle Mike's etc. Last year I found the Remora holster to be remarkable and I have been switching over for all my carry guns. The Remora requires no belt. It stays in place throughout the day. For an IWB holster it is very comfortable. Plus, they are like $25 bucks. You can check them out http://www.remoraholsters.com Plus, if you call to place an order and speak to Alan, he usually throws in a mag holder for free.

Every day carry/range: Aegis armory shield, best damn holster money can buy.
Environments where any level of exposure would create a potential panic: Kabar TDI fannypack with aegis armory guardian holster.
Quick trips into the gas station enroute or coming from work, now the shield, but Stephen when you get your single clip done, let me know, I wants one!!!

Back
Top Bottom