• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is your least favorite firearm you’ve ever owned or been issued?

Purchased would have to be a Springfield xds or sig p250, I couldn't shoot either one very well and didn't like them as much sd I had expected.

Issued would be a s&w 5903. It was such an old worn out POS I swear it shot better dirty, the night sights were so dim they might as well had been regular sights, and the decocked DA policy my old department had sucked pulling that long heavy trigger for the first round.

I understand, sometimes people overlook the obvious. I would be willing to bet someone uses these as a range gun. There was a time all I had was a model 60. But I could shoot coke cans @ 50'
It could be argued that if a gun is so unpleasant to shoot that the owner doesn’t train with it, it’s also a bad gun to carry.

If they hated it, I don’t blame them. They DO suck to shoot

It could be argued that if a gun is so unpleasant to shoot that the owner doesn’t train with it, it’s also a bad gun to carry.

If they hated it, I don’t blame them. They DO suck to shoot
I can attest to this scenario. Bought a Smith 329PD. Gorgeous piece, great fit and feel. Quality all around. Absolutely loved everything but shooting it. Brutal and pain inflicting with every round. Didn’t matter whether it was specials or mags. Hated to get rid of it but knew I’d never practice with it.

Taurus GX4. Nothing but trouble out of it from the trigger pin not being set from the factory to the front site falling off after every few rounds. Nope.

Worst gun I've personally owned? Beretta 96 Brigadier Inox
Bought new and the slide release snapped off at the frame while shooting it for the first time, didn't even get through one mag of ammo. Still functioned but couldn't lock slide back. Hated everything about that gun except for the looks. I've owned a Bersa Thunder 380 and still hate that Beretta more.

Worst gun ever issued to me? Old, worn out, sloppy loose, Beretta M9. Absolute garbage.

Between those two, I'll never own another Beretta product that isn't a shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom