• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is your least favorite firearm you’ve ever owned or been issued?

Spent more time trying to get an Interarms Virginian Dragoon to shoot some kind of pattern
than any gun I have owned. Even had a gunsmith install a scope. Couldn't hit a barn standing
inside. Read later some were produced mistakenly with over sized bores. Someone out there
ended up with it after I traded years ago for something else at a gun store.

Kahr 9mm

I couldn't hit jack w/it............ that's when I learned about triggers. long, heavy DA triggers don't work for me.

oh and the recoil impulse is RIDICULOUS for a 9mm.

Specifically, for me anyway: G23
Had to get one because it was the latest and greatest when the alphabet boys adopted it.
Negative, didn't keep it long.
Had to wear one for 14+ years. Never got used to them. Qualified decent, but had to think about it at first every time. I would hit, but just a little off for the first shot, I always worried that in a stressful scenario, adrenaline, and a little panic this might make a difference between life or death.
I tried only having glocks for home and duty, but no matter how much I trained it was still the same.
Now I have no restrictions and carry Sig’s. They point naturally for me, and that’s one less thing to worry about under stress.

Back
Top Bottom