• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What METAL song are you listening to? \m/

I'm listening to new and old. A lot of the new stuff especially with female vocalists is unreal. Courtney LaPlante of Spiritbox can change from scream to singing in mid note. Completely amazing.
I love female metal vocalists! Nervosa, Infected Rain, Crypta, Burning Witches, Brothers of Metal, Arch Enemy, The Agonist, Battle Beast, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Unleash the Archers, and Eluveitie are all my favorites.

I don’t understand how she doesn’t that voice change. I remember the first time I saw it. Unreal. 😎
I just saw this for the first time! That blew my mind! Most men can't scream like that, let alone go seamlessly into clean vocals/high belting like that at the end! I'm usually not impressed when female vocalists try to do stuff like that but, that was awesome! Thanks for posting that one l33571 l33571

I try listening to new stuff but always end up going back to my old staple of Ministry! Psalm 69. This has got to be one of the best metal albums- deemed back in the day- "heavy metal you can dance to".
Ministry is the ****. Seen them live a few times. Kick ass live. Last time I saw them was '04 in Columbus Ohio. Same night Dimebag Darrell was killed at another club there.

Back
Top Bottom