• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What METAL song are you listening to? \m/

I just don't get new metal. Too much screaming and not enough enunciation. I like to be able to sing along without searching for the lyrics.

reminds me of a song

"If there's a new way....I'll be the first in line. But it better work this time."
Megadeth never gets old

Have you guys ever heard any of the old metal converted into 8 bit? A lot of the Pantera stuff sounds like the Boss Fights on the old NES games lol

I just don't get new metal. Too much screaming and not enough enunciation. I like to be able to sing along without searching for the lyrics.

reminds me of a song

"If there's a new way....I'll be the first in line. But it better work this time."
I can't get into growling vocals either.

I just saw this for the first time! That blew my mind! Most men can't scream like that, let alone go seamlessly into clean vocals/high belting like that at the end! I'm usually not impressed when female vocalists try to do stuff like that but, that was awesome! Thanks for posting that one @l33571
Me too , that’s wild , can you imagine being with her in your room and she start talking like that in the middle of the night?

Back
Top Bottom