What METAL song are you listening to? \m/

I just don't get new metal. Too much screaming and not enough enunciation. I like to be able to sing along without searching for the lyrics.

reminds me of a song

"If there's a new way....I'll be the first in line. But it better work this time."
Megadeth never gets old

Have you guys ever heard any of the old metal converted into 8 bit? A lot of the Pantera stuff sounds like the Boss Fights on the old NES games lol

I just don't get new metal. Too much screaming and not enough enunciation. I like to be able to sing along without searching for the lyrics.

reminds me of a song

"If there's a new way....I'll be the first in line. But it better work this time."
I can't get into growling vocals either.

I just saw this for the first time! That blew my mind! Most men can't scream like that, let alone go seamlessly into clean vocals/high belting like that at the end! I'm usually not impressed when female vocalists try to do stuff like that but, that was awesome! Thanks for posting that one l33571 l33571
Me too , that’s wild , can you imagine being with her in your room and she start talking like that in the middle of the night?

Back
Top Bottom