• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Series Are You Watching Right Now?

Mrs Roundhouse has watched all
The Star Trek series’s

Must be 6 or 7 of them .
They are all pretty good

I hit the jackpot 25 years ago with this gal.

Brilliant , cute, strong Christian , orders to drive a manual transmission car , no crazy, no drama .
, likes Star Trek, and now she makes a lot more money than me .

Met on a blind date , after I placed an ad in the personals section of the AJC.

I was looking for a ring after the third date.
Wasn’t gonna let that girl get away .
I even moved to Mississippi, because when we met she was working for the USAF and assigned to the training squadron at Kessler .
That's all great and what not but how are her sammich making skills? I jest I jest.

Just went through Fubar and The Watcher on Netflix. Both just OK.
Started “In the Dark” (also Netflix) about a blind girl who thinks her friend was murdered, but has no proof. May have to drop this one, main character is so aggravating.

edit: watched one more episode, had to give up on In the Dark. That character is just too much of a bitch to watch. Shame, ‘cause it’s 4 seasons.

Just went through Fubar and The Watcher on Netflix. Both just OK.
Started “In the Dark” (also Netflix) about a blind girl who thinks her friend was murdered, but has no proof. May have to drop this one, main character is so aggravating.
FUBAR has been ok as something to watch to pass a bit of time between my virtual meetings. Definitely not something I would sit down and binge watch.

Now that the latest seasons of Yellowstone and Manifest have dropped, we’ve started those.

Edit: Finished the first half-season of Yellowstone last night, now got to wait for series finale shows to drop.

Silo on Apple tv.

Very different post apocalyptic show, with humans living in a context where they know little to nothing about the world that came before them, but they are saddled with the same old human foibles while trying to hold a society together.

Back
Top Bottom