• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Series Are You Watching Right Now?

Been watching “Alone” series on Discovery +. On season 9 now. 10 people are dropped off in different locations in the wilderness and whoever survives the longest wins $500k. They are allowed 9 items to bring with them but no firearms, only traditional bows with 9 arrows. The bow package counts as 1 item. They have satellite phone for tapping out.
Way way way better than survivor or naked and afraid.
Most tap out due to starvation or being pulled because they are too skinny. I love the show.

I'm 1/3 of the way thru the last season of Walking Dead. My wife convinced me we need to just go ahead and watch it
She's never allowed to pick what shows we watch now. Apart from the Negan angle, that show absolutely sucks and I cheer every time a zombie bites and kills somebody. I yell "GAY" at everything else. Worst series ever

I'm 1/3 of the way thru the last season of Walking Dead. My wife convinced me we need to just go ahead and watch it
She's never allowed to pick what shows we watch now. Apart from the Negan angle, that show absolutely sucks and I cheer every time a zombie bites and kills somebody. I yell "GAY" at everything else. Worst series ever
It isn’t gay if you don’t push back bro.

Back
Top Bottom