• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Series Are You Watching Right Now?

It's one of the best shows I've seen. It's on pureflix and has its own app.
I just text a friend and talking about the show. For me, has been THE BEST video series about Jesus' life, and has done an impact in my life like no other; I had cried so many times. One scene that I have watched over and over is when Jesus healed the crippled man by the pool. I believe the producers of the serie had a very great choice on the actor that plays Jesus "Jonathan Roumie" he is really good doing his job and I believe Jesus really look like this man, dark or brown skin with long hair!!

For me, The Chosen is the four Gospels of Jesus Christ in a video format. So, I can watch it over and over, and still be touched by the power of God!!

Me?

Only, "The Chosen"

You all should download the app and watch all the seasons; maybe Netflix has it!!
We’re actually doing our church LifeGroup on season 1 of the series. Just finished episode 7 about 2 hours ago. 18 people in our home. Sitting on couches, chairs, floor. It’s very good and provides great discussion! Highly recommend. We’ll start season 2 late summer. If you’re in Henry County, come join us next week!

We’re actually doing our church LifeGroup on season 1 of the series. Just finished episode 7 about 2 hours ago. 18 people in our home. Sitting on couches, chairs, floor. It’s very good and provides great discussion! Highly recommend. We’ll start season 2 late summer. If you’re in Henry County, come join us next week!
OH Yes. Amen Brother. AMEN!!!

Back
Top Bottom