• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What Series Are You Watching Right Now?

Right now it's the only show I watch regularly. Damn shame that this season will have so few episodes but that's what unions will do for you.
Only thing original to come down the pipe in years. Don't know how long they can keep it entertaining before it wonders off course but the first 3 seasons are must see TV.
Absolutely hilarious! "This is some bull****"! LOL

Right now it's the only show I watch regularly. Damn shame that this season will have so few episodes but that's what unions will do for you.
Only thing original to come down the pipe in years. Don't know how long they can keep it entertaining before it wonders off course but the first 3 seasons are must see TV.
I read that they are only having 8 this season instead of the planned 12 because season 2’s ratings dropped on the second half cause it had 16 episodes and they split those 8 then a few months later the other 8 and it was too drawn out.

We just started 9-1-1 on Hulu. Not great, but got some quirky characters.
Plus, there’s seven seasons, so we won’t burn through them in a few days.

Not one! Not one sh**ty one! I kinda liked that one about dragons and all that medieval stuff. I watched a few episodes and it looked promising but I think the seasons are too far apart to remember what the previous season was about. Besides it's hard for me to be glued to the TV at certain times.

Back
Top Bottom