• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Is The Most OCD Thing About You?

always agitating....IF I have a meeting, I'm ready 15 minuets ahead, and welcome early arrivals...If you cannot get ready for a meeting ahead of time, you should reschedule....
I'm always 15-20 minutes early, I wait until the arranged time to meet but I am always early...especially for a business meeting. If I have to drive into Atlanta, I usually leave an hour before necessary to make certain that I am there on time...I'd rather get a coffee and set in my truck for thirty minutes than to show up to a meeting 2 minutes late.

Not sure if this counts but…

Had to be at the ready last week when a road rager got out of his car and came to my window talking ****. The only thing I could think about is how much my drivers window would cost to replace and how I knew my insurance wouldn’t cover the cost of the window tint if I was to have to break it.

But also the even volume thing, too.

always agitating....IF I have a meeting, I'm ready 15 minuets ahead, and welcome early arrivals...If you cannot get ready for a meeting ahead of time, you should reschedule....
See, that makes no sense at all to me at all. If you want me there at 1:45 make the meeting at 1:45

If you want the meeting at 2:00 then make it for 2:00.

My dad always said say what you mean and mean what you say, so that's what I do.

Reactions: GFB
I'm always 15-20 minutes early, I wait until the arranged time to meet but I am always early...especially for a business meeting. If I have to drive into Atlanta, I usually leave an hour before necessary to make certain that I am there on time...I'd rather get a coffee and set in my truck for thirty minutes than to show up to a meeting 2 minutes late.
Same. I may get to the parking lot early, but I'm not going in till the time we agreed on.

I do it out of respect of our agreement, but some people think you're supposed to be a mind reader and know their weird ass is waiting for you to show up earlier than they told you.

Basically to me, showing up early feels nearly as bad as showing up late. But late is definitely worse.

I can't be late, the way the dishwasher is loaded.....and I count like an insane person. I count steps, seconds while I'm doing a task, small items. It drives me crazy that I'm just counting away during my morning pee, the steps from my back door to my truck, the bullets I load into a magazine, how long it takes to drink a bottle of water, I even sometimes count down from 5 before I start a task.......

Back
Top Bottom