• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Is The Most OCD Thing About You?

Gotta have the bidet, I only **** at home unless it's an absolute emergency. I pity the peasants who dry wipe.
Dry wipes, wet wipes or bidets wouldn't be needed at all if we had the right diet, plenty of exercise, restful sleep and didn't partake of illegal substances (or medications). The morning ritual and others would be NTPOB (No Toilet Paper or Bidet) events.

Then again, life would be pretty boring, and I'm guessing divorce rates and crime would probably sky-rocket.

So. Never mind Carry on! :dance:

I hate to throw anything away that I might use! I have clean windows and headlights on vehicles and try to fill up before less than halfway tank. Can’t stand to see dirty or rusty firearms. Have to have gun, knife, flashlight and extra mags or speed loaders in pants before leaving bedroom.

Everything, mostly my shopView attachment 7047116
The gun rack is not balanced.
The drill bit patterns don't balance.
The revolver is not level.
The ammo cases are not patterned correctly.

I could go on. but that would mean I have to keep looking at all the disarray in this well-presented work bench area.

Ever see the movie The Accountant? That's a real struggle for people who truly have compulsive disorders, regardless of the acronym used.

Guess what I do for a living? It's a daily struggle, believe me.

The mattress must - MUST - be pushed all the way against the headboard. It cannot touch the footboard. If there is a headboard gap it causes my pillow to sink 1/79” and I cannot sleep soundly. In warmer weather when I sleep with just the cover sheet and no blanket the blanket must be folded so the weight covers my feet and halfway up my shin - no farther.

I sleep with my legs out of the sheets up to my knees all year round. I have a ceiling fan and a side fan of cold air blowing on me at all times

Back
Top Bottom