• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what should I spend $100 on to make my life better?

Dash cam, could save you a lot of headache one day.

Portable tool set for the car if you don't already have one, or a tire plug kit and 12V compressor. I have these so I'm not a dolt waiting on help unless it's absolutely necessary.

2 Piece fishing pole and some lures. If/when you get extremely stressed, pull over somewhere and fish for a bit. Don't forget your license, gotta feed Uncle Sam.

Decent pair of walking or running shoes, and start using them. Or join a no contract gym short term, start working out and see if it's something you can sustain.

Buy a label maker and some totes. There's something satisfying about making labels and organizing junk sitting around.

Me. Spending money on me would help you feel better.
1704736700149.jpeg

got a $100 gift card from work as a Holiday Bonus. Better than Jelly of the Month but I'm not putting in a pool, that's for sure. Anyway, it's a gift card so I can't just go invest it or anything like that. It's also mine, don't need to split or share with the wife and kids.....

So what can I spend $100 on that will make my life better? It's not enough for anything super new/fancy/exciting and it seems like a waste to throw at ammo or whatever as that's already pretty well covered.

what do I do with it?!?!
Ammo.

Back
Top Bottom