"What the Health" Documentary

Health food
Bacon wrapped spam

1501250109822926271713.jpg

I like me some deer, but I don't eat it a whole lot. It is 99% great, but it is very high in cholesterol.

If your body, or a deer's body, or any animal for that matter, did not have cholesterol.... it would immediately collapse into a heap of jello, basically. You are made of the stuff. Literally. It is vital to your existence like few other things are.

The people who demonized eating cholesterol and also natural saturated fats were sadly misinformed or had another agenda.

Eat all the deer meat you want. It's certainly better for you than 99% of what you can buy in the store.

Yes.

And the #1 risk factor for death is being alive.

100% of dead people were (at some point) alive.

100% of alive people will (at some point) be dead.

#science.
IF YOU ARE LIKE ME AND 70 OR OLDER,FROM WHAT I SEE ON OT WE PRETTY MUCH WHINE AND BITCH ABOUT MOST EVERYTHING. WE ARE PRETTY MISERABLE SOEAT WHAT YOU WANT,WHINE& BITCH,HAVE A GOOD TIME.

My in-laws watched it last week and decided to give the veganish diet a try. So I liberated their filet mignon's and bratwursts from their fridge.
As only a good son in law should. There is no pork or beef in my house anymore. Been without it for a week, but i still have chicken and fish almost daily.

Back
Top Bottom