• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what the hell?

Most likely you have something on your system that's interacting with Google Adsense that's common to many websites. I suggest you run a full anti-virus and malware scan.

Disable or set any plug-ins/Add-ons in your browser to ask before running. Especially Java and Adobe Flash/Shockwave.

Last edited:
Maybe I can be helpful.

There are two free pieces of software that I give to my clients. They do the same thing but one will find most malware the other is used to make sure. Even if you aren't having issues you may still want to run these to be positive your hard drive is clean. An actual virus is rare but malware is everywhere. There are malware programs out there that can and will disable anti virus and malware programs. Always keep a fresh copy of the install files in a download area just in case.

The first one is called Malwarebytes. It's a free program that most of you have heard of I'm sure. When you install it DO NOT be fooled by the "Start Free Trial". That's for a 30 day program. If you just install it you can use it manually for life or you can purchase it and this program will run in the back ground and block bad sites and clean malware as you go. Do not just run a normal scan. Click on Scan at the top then Custom Scan and enable scan for "RootKits". Click on your hard drive C and start the scan. This will give you a deeper scan of your hard drive.

Here is the link. https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/

The second one is more intrusive and takes longer. It's called Noralabs Antimalware. Again this is a free to use program. Install it, run it. Click "rootKit" at the top. Let it run either in the back ground or at night. It will find malware signatures and upload them to the manufacture's site and verify them to be real malware. Once this is done you can quarantine all the bad files.

Here's the link. http://www.noralabs.com/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads&view=file&Itemid=59

Scroll all the way to the bottom for the download key.

working these as we speak sir. i'll keep ya posted. thank you very much.

Maybe I can be helpful.

There are two free pieces of software that I give to my clients. They do the same thing but one will find most malware the other is used to make sure. Even if you aren't having issues you may still want to run these to be positive your hard drive is clean. An actual virus is rare but malware is everywhere. There are malware programs out there that can and will disable anti virus and malware programs. Always keep a fresh copy of the install files in a download area just in case.

The first one is called Malwarebytes. It's a free program that most of you have heard of I'm sure. When you install it DO NOT be fooled by the "Start Free Trial". That's for a 30 day program. If you just install it you can use it manually for life or you can purchase it and this program will run in the back ground and block bad sites and clean malware as you go. Do not just run a normal scan. Click on Scan at the top then Custom Scan and enable scan for "RootKits". Click on your hard drive C and start the scan. This will give you a deeper scan of your hard drive.

Here is the link. https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/

The second one is more intrusive and takes longer. It's called Noralabs Antimalware. Again this is a free to use program. Install it, run it. Click "rootKit" at the top. Let it run either in the back ground or at night. It will find malware signatures and upload them to the manufacture's site and verify them to be real malware. Once this is done you can quarantine all the bad files.

Here's the link. http://www.noralabs.com/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads&view=file&Itemid=59

Scroll all the way to the bottom for the download key.

Yes sir. The slower the processor, smaller the RAM the longer it takes. The more malware found the longer the run time as well as writing to a small PAGE file if your hard drive is about full.

If you really want to create a stir, run these programs in Safe Mode where not all the .dLL files load. Malware can hide inside a dLL file. A dLL file that is being used during the start up of your computer can't be changed, deleted or over written until a reboot.

Anyway... just let the big dog eat. You are doing fine.

its still going lol. craaaazy. I don't even know the stats of this computer, what all it has.
man there are a bunch of things on start up that run. I just don't know what I NEED
to have running. I think I need to take this thing outside for a man to thing talk lol.

Back
Top Bottom