What to bring when traveling light?

but am itching to use a .44 lever... and feel almost obligated to bring a varmint caliber rifle. :noidea:
Bring the 44...

I have fired this target hundreds of times with my 44 handgun but when fired through the 1894 look at the result. Scrath that itch. Bring AR for Yotes. Borrow a SG.

1010161409.jpg
1010161409a.jpg

Do it all with the shotgun!
That's what I'm thinking, but I've never fired slugs out of the one I'd bring and no clue how it would do or where it would hit (not sure what sort of sight in opp I may or may not have).
I am going to bring a hogleg something or other... that doesn't take much room... and besides.. I think it's required in Texas. :cool2:

Bring the 44...

I have fired this target hundreds of times with my 44 handgun but when fired through the 1894 look at the result. Scrath that itch. Bring AR for Yotes. Borrow a SG.

View attachment 930254 View attachment 930255
I have some "Dead Coyote" loads for the shotgun. If what he's saying is true, all shots will be well under 100 yards. Perhaps it's settled (shotgun and lever)....
If I get there and there's a 300 yard setup for yotes somewhere I'm going to punch my brother (and then run, thankfully he's slow).

I have some "Dead Coyote" loads for the shotgun. If what he's saying is true, all shots will be well under 100 yards. Perhaps it's settled (shotgun and lever)....
If I get there and there's a 300 yard setup for yotes somewhere I'm going to punch my brother (and then run, thankfully he's slow).
80 inches high with the lever gun and cross your fingers.. LOL

Back
Top Bottom