• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What to do when someone makes a deal and then back out?

I buy and sell for a living and honestly I get that problem all the time.... Jackasses want something for nothing and others always plan on getting things on the up-coming weekend when the cash is available...That time comes and there's always a (SUDDEN PROBLEM) haha ....People are just ignorant simply put. Personally if I dont have the cash in my hand and the assurance that the item that Im buying is absolutely what Im going to get I dont even attempt to make the effort to approach someone with an offer.

I would imagine if I ever left negative feedback on someone, it'd be after a price, time, place was set and got a no show. Things come up, bills need to be paid, wives veto deals (I've had that happen a couple of times on my end lol), I get it. But if we agree on a price and set a time and date and I'm there and you're not, I have a problem with that. If we're set to meet at 1200 and you call at 1100 and say you can't make it for whatever reason, fine, at ll
The other thing that would cause negative feedback and a cancellation of the deal is getting price, time, place set...then trying to alter the deal once we get there. That could be offering less money, demanding more, the item isn't as described or missing accessories, whatever.

Now the not as described or condition. Ive meet before it didnt look like nothing in the picture. Pictures were taken a certain way to hide scratchs

Back
Top Bottom