• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What tranmission came in this Mustang?

From now on just message me if you need parts. I have a friend in Newnan that's got more fox body stuff than summit lol. I hope its a tremec! They're solid transmissions, can be a little noisy but they can take some abuse!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I definitely will. I've got a good ways to go on this one. I'll let you know when I find out for sure if it's a 3550.

A couple pics of the car you guys have been graciously helping me out with. Got a ways to go, but as I make improvements I'll put up some pics. Going to try and do a new cooling set up in the next couple weeks. I've already dropped $1k on basic stuff, interior pieces & brakes. I'm thinking new paint and body work should only cost me a Kidney or so.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 25
It's the "low miles" section. Most claim documentation.
That is the reason I'm holding out on the 66. It is at 16k now.

If the car in the ad is as clean as a 15k mile car, then it's still not worth it?

It's the "low miles" section. Most claim documentation.
That is the reason I'm holding out on the 66. It is at 16k now.

If the car in the ad is as clean as a 15k mile car, then it's still not worth it?
From the market values I've seen recently, no. That's Saleen pricing for that year. 15-25k depending on mileage. He may pull 10k if someone really wants it. Hell, he may get double what he's asking but the market doesn't currently reflect that. Coupes are the cars bringing premium prices now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Well with the first generation, which is what I like, between time and money buying parts, a 15k mile example for 14k would be a steal.

Maybe I should buy that one for 10k and ride out.

Back
Top Bottom