What up from Ft. Bragg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaton_13

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So, my pops finally talked me into joining this forum. He's been telling me about it for a while, so now that I'm crippled and can't do barely anything, I figured I'd join. lol. Don't take that the wrong way, just not one for spending too much time on forums. Anyways, my dad is Inkdaddy and if you know him, that should be just about all the intro I need, but if not, I'm a 68W(combat medic) for the Army, but currently working as a combatives instructor. I love my job, just hate some of the "side effects" of it. I'm currently nursing my reconstructed ankle. :( Other than that, nothing too exciting to say. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Was I supposed to talk about all the cool firearms I have??? Oh well. :p

So YOU'RE Inkdaddy's daughter? Boy, I dunno if I'd let people know THAT! ;)

Just kidding. Ink is highly regarded and well loved by most of us here. Even the ones who've met him..er I mean ESPECIALLY by the ones who've met him...yeah..dat's whut I meant. LOL!

Welcome to THE Trader. Hope you find a home with us. And seconds on the "Thanks for your service"!

Welcome to the ODT. We saw pics of your ankle just after you came out of surgery and passed on our best wishes. And continue to pray for your recovery. Thanks for your service and we look forward to you being full time on the ODT. Your Dad probably told you, but just in case he didn't, be warned this place is addictive.

Hahaha...thanks guys for the welcome! I'm still recovering from the surgery and still on minimum activity, so i'm going absolutely stir crazy. It's really pathetic that it's such a production just for me to use the bathroom. A little depressing actually, but oh well.

My dad is super stoked that I even registered. He's working right now, but I think he's tweeking a little bit to get home and jump on here.lol. He told me my brother is on here as well. He's a big dork though, so wouldn't worry myself about that too much. :)
I'm working on figuring out my profile right now. Have made a couple albums, but can't figure out how to do a profile pic for the life of me...lol.

Ink should have told you.....first time visit.....you have to post all your firearms, with a asterik beside the one's your ready to trade off, a double asterik beside the one's your selling off, and a exclamation point beside the one's your ready to donate to the website!
JUST KIDDING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom