• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What up from Ft. Bragg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...that wouldn't be too bad considering I only own two. I sold my Glock to a g/f of mine, and replaced it with my first shotgun! Woot! I bought it in hopes to go turkey hunting this year, but my honey had to have surgery, so we didn't go. :(.

Hey there Daughter..........I see you had a nice tele conversation with your Mom......remember, you have to log in daily here.....anything here you see that you might want to buy me...cause I'm just an awesome Dad......feel free!!.....I won't stop ya!!......

Welcome to the site!! I met your dad earlier this year. He is a cool guy. Hope that ankle heals quick. I broke mine twice in 2 years so I kinda feel your pain!

Thanks everyone for the get well wishes. Am pretty much miserable right now. Have been in a full fiberglass cast for about 3.5 weeks now with absolutely no weight bearing! Having to use crutches for every little inch of movement is really starting to take its toll on me. I am seriously finding a new respect for people that have to go through this kind of thing permanantly. My hats off to you in a huge way!!!

Pop, you know I'm broke as hell. Obama is stingy as **** with his $, so I can barely afford to feed my shepard...lol. Mom and I talked for a while, sorry I missed your call. Was on the phone with her when you called. That video was pretty funny. They are all photos from that website I told you about way back when I was deployed. The peopleofwalmart.com! Aaron and I would sit and look throught those photos for hours just to pass the time! We're going to start to take our own pics when we go!

Riddle, sorry about you breaking your ankle, but that's not what I did. I had mine reconstructed to include new cartiladge and tendon grafts from my leg, so the pain is a little different. Am suffering from some serious nerve pain tonight, so am in a foul mood. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom