• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

what up with all this "chopping" Glocks

Good night, y'all will sit around and ***** about the same old crap for years and years. Making the same jokes we've all heard 500 times like you're witty or something. Find something else to do...
if you put some powder on that,it may help with the itch....:becky:

you know a 19 barrel will fit in a 26. also the idea behind carrying it not fighting a war. i dont think any of us will ever need our "side arm to get me to the truck,then i will get my long rifle".
i chose a 26 because its compact. i dont need a longer sight radius. it strictly defensive. i hope i never need it for offensive.

I did not know that a 19 slide would fit a 26. I'd expect there to be a gap under the slide.

I'm not sure where the rest of that came from; I want the most effective tool that fits my carry parameters, as I wish to win, not merely participate. Your mileage may vary.

Good night, y'all will sit around and ***** about the same old crap for years and years. Making the same jokes we've all heard 500 times like you're witty or something. Find something else to do...
well it could have been about BOS's for chopped Glocks,

They are making it "theirs". Value means little to people personalizing a gun to their preferences. I like the sight radius of a 17, but the grip size of a Gen 2 19. Easiest way to accomplish this? Shave the finger grooves reshape the length, scallop the mag well. TADA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not know that a 19 slide would fit a 26. I'd expect there to be a gap under the slide.

I'm not sure where the rest of that came from; I want the most effective tool that fits my carry parameters, as I wish to win, not merely participate. Your mileage may vary.
19 barrel. fits. you get the longer barrel and few fps( i think around 50 or 75)
without the bulk or weight of the slide. you can also thread the 19 barrel, for cool points or a suppressor.
it all fits what you want. i had a lcp for a bit, great little pocket gun,but the 26 fits almost as well,11 rnds,more punch. i have a 19 barrel that i plan to thread, for cool points and future suppressor.

I certainly don't get it but I'm not tactical. Hell I don't even currently own a Glock. Those are for folks with money and whatnot. I saw one listed on here very recently and just had to laugh. It's almost as stupid as that folding Glock with the sheet metal looking trigger guard. Both projects were answers to questions nobody was asking.
But on the up side I guess if you just had to hack one up now you can use one of those 80% frames. Makes way more sense.

Back
Top Bottom