• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What would you do if some kids pointed an AR15 pellet gun at your wife??

This morning when I was leaving the house, a different neighbor flagged me down... He told me the kids also point the gun at him and his wife on Saturday afternoon this time the father was outside! (cool old guy, about 70) He told me "I stopped my van and got out I walk right up to the father and told him that what the boys were doing and that someone is going to get hurt!" I guess the father told him to go and @&$&himself, to mind his effin business and to get his old &$& back in the car!

I'm just going to let it go for now, the old guy is on a mission... I'll let him be the bad guy!

This morning when I was leaving the house, a different neighbor flagged me down... He told me the kids also point the gun at him and his wife on Saturday afternoon this time the father was outside! (cool old guy, about 70) He told me "I stopped my van and got out I walk right up to the father and told him that what the boys were doing and that someone is going to get hurt!" I guess the father told him to go and @&$&himself, to mind his effin business and to get his old &$& back in the car!

I'm just going to let it go for now, the old guy is on a mission... I'll let him be the bad guy!

Trash never learn.

if thats the case, call the police

i consider stuff like that child abuse. not correcting destructive behavior is a tell-tale sign that the kid is going to grow up to be a ****ty idiot

if thats the case, call the police

i consider stuff like that child abuse. not correcting destructive behavior is a tell-tale sign that the kid is going to grow up to be a ****ty idiot

agree, I'm pretty sure this old guy is going to make a stink about it, if he already hasn't... I'm going to find out more today, I was slammed yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom