• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Whatever You Do, You Must See "Lone Survivor"

AGREED! I was impressed with Wahlberg's true character outside of Hollywood. He grew up going the wrong direction, dropped out of high school, was arrested and always in trouble with the law... turned his life around, transitioned from music to film, then to directing and producing, has a solid family of his own, loves his country, is patriotic, appreciates freedom and has the deepest respect for our military service men and women and shockingly (at least to me) he attends church twice on Sundays! The dude is as solid as they come in my mind.

Yes sir
It is worth the time - hell of a story. I cant wait to see the movie but you have to read the book. The entire story is really more than I could ever explain. Mike Murphey and Ax and all those guys are my heros. READ IT PLEASE!!!!!!!

Yes sir
It is worth the time - hell of a story. I cant wait to see the movie but you have to read the book. The entire story is really more than I could ever explain. Mike Murphey and Ax and all those guys are my heros. READ IT PLEASE!!!!!!!

Good deal. I just ordered it off Amazon.

Great story, okay movie. Too much Hollywood. If the subject matter wasn't so serious, some of the action scenes would have been laughable.

Again, I am glad they are telling this story. I just didn't think the movie was great, just okay. Blackhawk Down was much better.

Back
Top Bottom