• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Whatever You Do, You Must See "Lone Survivor"

I saw the movie. Very hard to watch. The violence is relentless and never lets up.

All in all a great movie. I believe the book will be a good read.

My son and I just got back. The 7:00 show was sold out, and the theater was probably 80% full for the 9:45.
All in all a great story about American heroes that most people probably had no idea what they sacrifice for our country. It was a good movie but as someone else said earlier, Black Hawk Down was a better movie. I can watch BHD over and over. I didn't get that from this movie.

Although the movie "experience" was something I have never seen before. It was completely silent the whole move... no one moved at all. I saw one person get up to use the head the entire time and he was in a tux ;)
When it was over everyone silently got up and orderly made their way to the exits... no cheers, no conversations, just silence. It reminded me of a Good Friday service.

After reading the book the movie was a little bit of a let down. Not a bad movie but I think they left out some parts that would have made the movie alot better.

Back
Top Bottom