• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats an old obscure tv show you miss....

Rod Serling's Night gallery , came on Saturday night right after Don Kirshners Rock Concert

Hot damn, I ain't the only one! Watched 'em all the time. Someone else posted about Kolchak, The Night Stalker; loved that one also. Big fan of The Lone Ranger, Rawhide, Have Gun, Will Travel, High Chapperall

Here is one for us all - KUNG FU

You are too slow Grasshopper

Kung-Fu_Television_Series_Master_Po_Young_Grasshopper.jpg

im not talking about something that was too mainstream. My favorite old show was the old Justin Wilson Cajun Cooking. Still to date, the only cooking show i can actually watch even though it doesnt come on anymore and there are only a few of the videos scattered on the internet.

I "garrontee"..........loved that show. Always cooked with wine then tasted it.........:p

I miss Have Gun, Will Travel.

The Man from Uncle has already been mentioned, but I liked the show. I also liked I Spy with Robert Culp and Bill Cosby. But of all the shows I miss, Bonanza is the one I miss most. The whole family sat down on Sunday night and watched Paw, Hoss, Adam, and little Joe on the Ponderosa. Yep, I miss those days.

The Man from Uncle has already been mentioned, but I liked the show. I also liked I Spy with Robert Culp and Bill Cosby. But of all the shows I miss, Bonanza is the one I miss most. The whole family sat down on Sunday night and watched Paw, Hoss, Adam, and little Joe on the Ponderosa. Yep, I miss those days.
Don't forget Hop Seng

Back
Top Bottom