• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What's good prices for subsonic ammo? 9mm and 223?

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
I have no idea what these should cost, I thought I read somewhere they are cheaper than standard super loads? I think I read it wrong...

I have no idea what these should cost, I thought I read somewhere they are cheaper than standard super loads? I think I read it wrong...

I doubt you are going to find either cheaper then standard pressure loads, either 115gr for 9mm or a 55gr for .223. A 140+gr 9mm sub sonic FMJ will run you at the least I ahve seen $12 a box of fifty, up to $15 a box of fifty. For .223, if you can even find sub sonic .223 that will cycle your action, about a dollar a round. A local gun store was trying to hand load one that was sub sonic and sell it for less then that but they could never get one that would run reliably.

I doubt you are going to find either cheaper then standard pressure loads, either 115gr for 9mm or a 55gr for .223. A 140+gr 9mm sub sonic FMJ will run you at the least I ahve seen $12 a box of fifty, up to $15 a box of fifty. For .223, if you can even find sub sonic .223 that will cycle your action, about a dollar a round. A local gun store was trying to hand load one that was sub sonic and sell it for less then that but they could never get one that would run reliably.

That's what I thought! Thanks buddy! I guess $250 shipped is good price for 1k 9mm sub

i was in academy last weekend and they had steel cased 9mm for 9.99 a box of 50rds.

- - - Updated - - -

i was in academy last weekend and they had steel cased 9mm for 9.99 a box of 50rds.

Back
Top Bottom