• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's in the box?

Since we did have a winner here is a pic of the entirety of contents in which the box held. Outer box for shipping, inner box to protect contents inside. Contents being box for purple heart with pin and ribbons and condolence card.
20221019_102430.jpg

Since we did have a winner here is a pic of the entirety of contents in which the box held. Outer box for shipping, inner box to protect contents inside. Contents being box for purple heart with pin and ribbons and condolence card. View attachment 4859253
Yeah, you don't want your momma to receive that box.

Yeah, you don't want your momma to receive that box.
Sadly I do know the history behind this purple heart.
Mrs. Carrie that the box is addressed to was a relative of my grandfather's (moms side). I actually even meet her once when I was around 5 maybe. And yes sadly enough it was her son that was KIA. I am just fortunate enough to have it in my hands all these years later. I even have other papers that go along with the purple heart. They are still in their original tubes as well

Tactical Assault Dildo (Dated 2003, Pre-Tactical Assault Dildo Ban). those things were often used to humiliate enemies during Operation Desert Storm V2: Return of the ****ening. they were a clever way to get around the Geneva convention and other boring laws of war as they were only used as a means of killing and not punishment and thus could not be classified as "Cruel and unusual" but only as weapons of war

Tactical Assault Dildo (Dated 2003, Pre-Tactical Assault Dildo Ban). those things were often used to humiliate enemies during Operation Desert Storm V2: Return of the ****ening. they were a clever way to get around the Geneva convention and other boring laws of war as they were only used as a means of killing and not punishment and thus could not be classified as "Cruel and unusual" but only as weapons of war
kevin-hart-stare.gif

Back
Top Bottom