• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What's in your garage under restoration?

Ive owned two convertibles in my life...88 mustang GT and a chrysler lebaron turbo convertable...the lebaron was a complete turd

the lebaron, did you lose a bet? They were OK but I didn't like the body style on them a lot. Had another convert before these, a Jag XJS.

Like a clone. Creepy.

I have a humble, dependable Mazda 5 that needs tires, and all the naggling things that start to go off at the 5 year, engineered obsolescence/failure. So picking them off and trying to decide if I want to invest in upgraded suspension and mild ricing (it is a minivan), or.... sell it and buy something new-i-er.

Decisions decisions...

First thing is to put that fart box muffler on it that seems to be a requirement on Japanese cars. Doesn't add to horsepower but makes all the chicks come a runnin.

technicaly the Z is under going some issues that were left out after being left in a warehouse for fifteen years after a repaint...some interior parts were in need or missing but 90% done at this time lower door panels incoming

20151011_132419-jpg.564849
I seriously dig that car! Always wanted an early 70's Z and a late 80's TA w/4spd.... Very slick!

First thing is to put that fart box muffler on it that seems to be a requirement on Japanese cars. Doesn't add to horsepower but makes all the chicks come a runnin.

I'm cheap. Can I jut hack saw off the muffler and stick a piece of pipe with a chrome bezzel on it instead?

the lebaron, did you lose a bet? They were OK but I didn't like the body style on them a lot. Had another convert before these, a Jag XJS.
hahaha..i bought it for a 100 $ and towed it home with my 76 chevelle Laguna S-3...got it running it sat for 10 years..replaced the injector o rings and drove it a 150 miles..it blew the oil line of the turbo and locked up the motor..got 400$ at the scrap yard for it 300$ profit

Back
Top Bottom