• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What's in your garage under restoration?

my bad its my screen gives a green hugh to every thing...had a customer of mine had a palomino gold car..very rare
The color it is painted now is close to palomino gold. It does a have a slight green tinge to it. Poor car has at least 5 different paint jobs on it. One of which is heavy metal flake gold... :puke:

The inside of the trunk lid is a pristine example of topaz iridescent...so I will put it back to that, but add a 1970 ram air hood and white hood stripes.

Last edited:
20151213_145435.jpg

1983 K5 that my dad bought new. Has some rust issues but nothing to bad . (Looking for a pair of doors if anyone has some) Should be looking good in 2016.

II like the hood...I had a dark green hardtop 1969 cutlass s 350 4brl and th400 great car
Mine got a pro-built 350 (355 actually) running about 425hp/400tq through a built TH350 to a 3.55-geared 12-bolt rear. Engine builder says it ought to run low 13's and still be street driveable. But if it hits those numbers, I'll get one pass before they throw me out for not having a roll bar in a convertible. That's OK...I didn't build it as a race car. I just want it to be a topless street bruiser...

Mine got a pro-built 350 (355 actually) running about 425hp/400tq through a built TH350 to a 3.55-geared 12-bolt rear. Engine builder says it ought to run low 13's and still be street driveable. But if it hits those numbers, I'll get one pass before they throw me out for not having a roll bar in a convertible. That's OK...I didn't build it as a race car. I just want it to be a topless street bruiser...
it will run high 13 low 14s with that heavy of a car ..my 70 with 455 and 450hp and 4:10s would run mid 13;50s and it had a 3800 stall converter..wont need a roll bar to run.just seat belts and the top up

Back
Top Bottom