• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the cheapest knife...

A lot of Kershaw's are affordable and durable. Even the Chinese ones.

The Lightning Autos are great as well for the $!

One of the top on my list would be the Ontario Rat 1 or 2. These are without a doubt, one of the best sub $30 EDC blades that are out there!

I agree BW.. Also I will throw in the Mora as well as everyone else.

Ozark Trail Pocket Knife - WalMart. Buy 10 @ $1.97 ea. Break one grab another, repeat until job finished, hand cut or stock gone. j/k, I do have a couple laying around, but prefer gerbers, bucks or other more quality knives.

Ozark.jpg

Ozark Trail Pocket Knife - WalMart. Buy 10 @ $1.97 ea. Break one grab another, repeat until job finished, hand cut or stock gone. j/k, I do have a couple laying around, but prefer gerbers, bucks or other more quality knives.

View attachment 311406

I get what you're saying, but that's a lot of waste when you could get one decent knife that isn't a piece of ****.

I have a free boyscout pocket knife that was left on my archery range in 2000. It goes with me everywhere as my swiss army knife. I like it, just as much as my bench made.

x2 on jwk1340's $1.97 special from WalMart. super light and handy, but it is a folder.

Here is the Survivor Johnny special, for $8.99 at BudK.com you gotta be sh***ing me, $8.99!!!
Chop, cut, fry an egg, dig up ginseng, scrape dingleberries out of your crack....just watch that hook!
:eek2:

cane knife.jpg

Last edited:
x2 on jwk1340's $1.97 special from WalMart. super light and handy, but it is a folder.

Here is the Survivor Johnny special, for $8.99 at BudK.com you gotta be sh***ing me, $8.99!!!
Chop, cut, fry an egg, dig up ginseng, scrape dingleberries out of your crack....just watch that hook!
:eek2:

View attachment 311956

cheaper at duluth salvage. I think $5.99 or $6.99

Back
Top Bottom