Whats the next parts kit?

I havent done a uzi yet either. I am stuck on HK's right now.
I'm lazy and just bought all mine that I wanted from the roller locking family . PTR does a great job at a price that's hard to beat : plus I can't weld for **** . It will show on an mp5. Then again the Pakistani mp5 I have has welds on it that look like a 12 year old made it

IMG_5418.PNG

I finally bought a drill press to start working on these M72B1 kits I have. It's probably going to be another year until I finish though. Life is getting in the way.

I just didn't know what you were referring to. A part kit can mean many things in the gun world. I can weld, I've rivet tools and a press. I am just not into stamped steel guns and gun that fire from a open bolt. Not that all of the do but some do. That's partly why I don't like the AK 47 platform as a whole. I know some companies are milling the some of the parts these days but they just feel cheap and look cheap. I will agree that a lot of stamped steel guns have been used by many, many special forces programs and are still in use today. It's hard to swallow that the guns you don't like are probably the most reliable, most used and most effective guns ever produced. I just can't get over the stamped steel method. It's those loose tolerances that allow them to be what they are. If I liked them I would have a gun safe full of them that I built.

I just didn't know what you were referring to. A part kit can mean many things in the gun world. I can weld, I've rivet tools and a press. I am just not into stamped steel guns and gun that fire from a open bolt. Not that all of the do but some do. That's partly why I don't like the AK 47 platform as a whole. I know some companies are milling the some of the parts these days but they just feel cheap and look cheap. I will agree that a lot of stamped steel guns have been used by many, many special forces programs and are still in use today. It's hard to swallow that the guns you don't like are probably the most reliable, most used and most effective guns ever produced. I just can't get over the stamped steel method. It's those loose tolerances that allow them to be what they are. If I liked them I would have a gun safe full of them that I built.
Good point. It's much easier to build something with loose tolerances vs tight . Some guys sit there and spend 20-30+ hours on a custom 1911.

In that time you could build 20 AK rifles . With the right tools you can pop out some AK rifles. Im partial to the sten. Simplicity at its finest and only cost $10 bucks to make

IMG_1079.JPG

Back
Top Bottom