• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's this worth or what would you give for this? Realistically

You don't see one of those everyday... If you really want it and he's a friend anyway. Give him the $1300. If not you will regret it down the road. I still regret not buying a gun from a friend years ago...haven't had a chance to buy one like that again. Besides some collector on Gunbroker will buy it from you if you have buyers remorse later.

With a gun like this you are paying for the "availability" ...I DARE you to go find another one. If it was my gun I would not take less than 1500 for it. One of the few guns you can buy as an investment. Also, the 6" guns were more rare than the 4" guns in this model. I have two 6" guns for sale. Price tag on them is 1700 each.

That 1K would not even get you a diamondback chambered in 38 special, the 22's are worth more than the 38's.....

A steal at $1500. One listed in Warner Robins for $2100 and not in the condition this one is. An investment.

They are nice no doubt, but it would be crazy to buy it for a shooter and I will not have a firearm that is not a shooter. Send me a check for $.02.

I have a 4" gun in excellent condition chambered in 22 that is for sale at 1550. I just sold two other guns Today. A 6" in excellent condition I sold it for $1800 and I sold another one as well

If you are interested in the last one that I have left please let me know, again the price on it is $1550 in excellent condition

Back
Top Bottom