What's up with these FNGs not answering PM'S?

You're all POS for not responding to all the PM's you receive. Come on guys get your head out of your ass! :very_drunk::thumb::victorious:

Your internet feelings are showing. Hurts to find out that you are one of the only a few not to reply, and nearly the only one to admit it. Bet you get a lot of offers on your next ad. Oh, and "no thanks". I believe you just placed your head in your ass with that last post. Really, really clever.

It is frustrating when you send a pm and never hear anything back. I get it may be later or even next day. But someone took the time to contact you to offer something for your ad. Take the moment and send a reply.

I have noticed this trend since 2010. I have also noticed a trend to blame everything that is common to human nature on "new members". As always, YMMV.
media.tumblr.com_5c7e0dcfe3b3d0742074dfdcd2351495_tumblr_inline_mv028hFCkP1rof779.gif

Sometimes, your PM is a really intriguing offer, one that requires a LOT of thought and research before I can respond.

I mean, I really need to KNOW what the local pawn values are for all those roofing tools, home-made trailers, three-legged pit bulls, and LNIB Custom Hi-Points are . . . . research take TIME my man, research takes time . . . . . .

upload_2016-5-13_11-4-15.png

upload_2016-5-13_11-5-15.png

upload_2016-5-13_11-9-53.png

upload_2016-5-13_11-18-27.png

Sometimes, your PM is a really intriguing offer, one that requires a LOT of thought and research before I can respond.

I mean, I really need to KNOW what the local pawn values are for all those roofing tools, home-made trailers, three-legged pit bulls, and LNIB Custom Hi-Points are . . . . research take TIME my man, research takes time . . . . . .

View attachment 772072

View attachment 772073

View attachment 772078

View attachment 772085
Fail at posting pics, lol.

Back
Top Bottom