• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Whats your favorite 9mm Pistol host?

My P228R, it rotates into EDC along with P225 and P239.

edit to add: I've ran some Winchester T&D 147gr. and thought it was pretty quiet. It turns out this is one of the louder loads in the market. Will pick up some quieter loads soon.

Last edited:
Glock 19, at least hope it suppresses well since I just got a PSA threaded barrel for it and have a Tirant 9 in jail.
I'm pretty much in the same boat, I have a tirant 9 in jail, I have been edc'ing a g19g4 which I sold to start the paperwork on the can. The psa barrel is the most affordable, but I still wished they would release the threaded gen 4s... So in the mean time I'm looking at other threaded edc options

My Gen 4 Glock 19. But it's the only host pistol I've ever used. And I bought a $$$ Storm Lake Barrel. Now that Glock is selling guns with TB for very little more $ it's tough to beat that value.That's the route I would go now. After market barrels ain't cheap.

My Gen 4 Glock 19. But it's the only host pistol I've ever used. And I bought a $$$ Storm Lake Barrel. Now that Glock is selling guns with TB for very little more $ it's tough to beat that value.That's the route I would go now. After market barrels ain't cheap.
That's what I see myself ending up with. But I don't think glock is going to release the gen 4 threaded models soon. It's a wash I guess.... PSA has 19 barrels for $100, and if I get a threaded Glock I would need another piston... so who knows

Back
Top Bottom