• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats Your Favorite Glock??

Well, some JUDICIOUS Polishing AND some very "Selective" Component "Substitution"...Glock "Minus" Connector, Wolf "Competition" Spring Kit & Lightning Strike Reduced Mass STEEL Striker--I don't trust the Titanium Strikers to "Last" very long...HTH....mikey357

Lol good to know. I will check out that steel piece since i had heard mixed things about the ti version :thumb:

Lol good to know. I will check out that steel piece since i had heard mixed things about the ti version :thumb:

Yeah, once in a while the Striker "Lug" that engaged the Cruciform on the Trigger Bar will Gall/Deform/Break Off w/a pretty LOW "Round Count" on those Ti Strikers...Also, sometimes the Striker "Nose" or Tip will DEFORM pretty quickly on 'em...While Lightning Strike usually "Makes It Right", I don't need that kinda' AGGRAVATION just to "Lose" a coupla' more OUNCES from the Trigger Pull Weight--To me, a RELIABLE gun is a MUST.

FWIW, with the Lightning Strike Reduced Mass STEEL Striker & the Wolff Competition Spring Kit, my Wife's G-17 has been 100% RELIABLE...Most of the time you see someone having Reliability "Issues" with the Wolff Competition Spring Kit are when they try & use it with a STOCK (Heavy) Striker...HTH....mikey357

Last edited:
Yeah, once in a while the Striker "Lug" that engaged the Cruciform on the Trigger Bar will Gall/Deform/Break Off w/a pretty LOW "Round Count" on those Ti Strikers...Also, sometimes the Striker "Nose" or Tip will DEFORM pretty quickly on 'em...While Lightning Strike usually "Makes It Right", I don't need that kinda' AGGRAVATION just to "Lose" a coupla' more OUNCES from the Trigger Pull Weight--To me, a RELIABLE gun is a MUST.

FWIW, with the Lightning Strike Reduced Mass STEEL Striker & the Wolf Competition Spring Kit, my Wife's G-17 has been 100% RELIABLE...Most of the time you see someone having Reliability "Issues" with the Wolf Competition Spring Kit are when they try & use it with a STOCK (Heavy) Striker...HTH....mikey357

Awesome. thanks for the info bud!

My Glock 29
IMG_1154.jpg

G20 with Underwood 200gr HP, mine is still stock, might look to do some trigger work eventually.

Yup, I might be compensating ................... but ask me if I care? ;)

Also like my G19, but I would definitely have to say the G20 is my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom