• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

When is Deadly Force justified during a riot?

We're just on different pages. I'll deal with the threat at hand and worry about the future threat in the future. My life is in danger, I'm fighting. If surviving that puts me in a position where I have to fight again in a year, so be it (hopefully my family is safe and free). The roll over and die tactic lacks appeal to me.

Oh, come on man. Where did I say this was even an option?

You are obviously a thoughtful man and have a reasonably cool head. You are also applying those traits to everyone and that is not the case. The point I'm making is that there are a lot of people out there that would become very frightened well BEFORE there was a real threat to them and if they think the law would allow it, they would take action at that time.

Exactly and when that happens all hell breaks loose,everyone gets some then.You know the drill.

No doubt. Something tells me a jury looks more favorably on someone using lethal force if they first called 911 and tried to get the authorities to handle the situation beforehand though. Plus it's yet another recording of you shouting commands for the rioters to stop.

Good point! That's the kind of thing I was hoping for in this thread. Thanks.

no they did no start shooting first. somebody drove by started shooting, then they returned fire. and no charges were brought up against them

Watch the video again. They were firing at random rioters well before the car pulled up.

- - - Updated - - -

Whose gonna convict someone in this day and age for protecting your loved ones and your property?

Possibly the Zimmerman jury.

how much ammo you got?223/9mm

**** loads
pokemon_logo.gif

I did just send my 9mm AR home. Had a burglary and figured I needed to keep a smaller stash here.

You will have a gut feeling when your in harms way. It's when you get that feeling of "****, i might not make it" is when you start pulling the trigger. You shouldn't have to think about it or debate to yourself about it. It's when it gets eye to eye.

And you think that alone is going to protect you from LE, the DA, Judge and Jury, all of whom will be evaluating your actions after the fact with 20/20 hindsight? :doh:

Back
Top Bottom