• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

When it is raining or 1 hour before or after dusk and dawn.

Since NASCAR has become so boring I think road rage should be the next national motorsport with sponsorships and prizes. You (the rager) would have to record the incident on video and the other driver (the ragee) has to be doing something stupid, illegal or just inconsiderate and then it's game on.

Every friday night different cities will show the videos on a local tv station and a "phone in jury poll" with decide if your actions were justified, unjustified or just plain weak. Every month the winner from each area will compete on a state level and then those winners will go to the national "Shoot out". Make it pay per view and we could pay of the national deficit in 3 years.

After a few drivers heads are turned into pink foam for texting or blocking traffic and the pissed off driver wins a prize for his/her actions, people would again start paying attention.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Reinhold Niebuhr
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/reinholdni100884.html

52B1A6AC-4CB5-4E5E-81F0-F1F060AA11A7-16136-00000D6F1465CF96.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom