• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where did all the coins go ?

I’ve been in several small businesses lately and not one of them had an issue giving me change. If we stopped spending our hard earned money in these giant corporate machine stores maybe they would learn. The idea of shut downs and restrictions in this country were put in place to kill the small businesses!! You must stay home unless it’s to go to Home Depot, Lowe’s, or Walmart!!!

YOU MUST OBEY!!!

I've seen the same as I bought some 'Dip' at a small gas station this AM & got change with no problem .

Went thru Wells Fargo drive-thru lane today and they had a sign posted about the "coin shortage" and all their rules. I thought this is like the chicken helping Colonel Sanders sharpen the axe. When we go cashless, all digital, you won't need a bank, everything can be done on line. Bank tellers will go the way of elevator operators and buggy whip makers.

I think all the coinstar machine are out of order because people are using them a lot and filling them up and when they are full of coins they stop working. Just got to wait on the guys to come through, empty all the different bags and then take all the silver coins for themselves out of the 2nd reject bin inside the machine. Getting an Amazon gift card with no transaction charge for using the machine is the way to go. I love some candy from Amazon plus a few holsters I've got there lately.

If we go cashless and an EMP goes off at the right place, all our money is gone, except for what we have in our safe at home. One person, some day, can push a button, and we are broke. One good hack and we are all broke. Cash may be useless. You can`t eat gold. Back to the barter system. Most people will be poor. We are letting this happen. How do we stop it?

What is it with these machines at the grocery stow? I see people pouring change into them then taking the voucher and going grocery shopping. Why pay the machine 9-11%? I cannot understand this. What are you so busy doing that you can't count a little change? How do you know the machine is accurate?

When I lived in Chicago I took about $158 in rolled coins into my branch (long since defunct) and the teller broke the rolls and poured the change into a counting machine. It indicated I had $161 something in change. I can promise you one thing in this life, I never make a mistake counting money.

I said, "Gee Thanks!" and took the machine amount for a deposit, LOL!

Back
Top Bottom