Where do we talk about Gator hunting? Questions inside

ajh2574

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Checking on the priority points I have and the odds of the area I want to go, it looks like this is the year i'm going to get to go.(hopefully) I am planning on Zone 7 which is basicially the Altamaha. Only thing is, i'm not real fimiliar with the area. I mean i've been there and fished there but wasnt going after the gators at the time so i'm not sure about the area. My deal is if there is anyone out there who knows the area and is drawn, i've got the boat to handle the job and take multiple people besides me and my buddy. Mainly looking for some hunting comrades/locals who know the area/new friends to go hunting with in hopes to learn about different areas of the state. I may be early here but I always plan any potential trips early. Anyone interested let me know, and we'll chat.

Great thread, I should get drawn this year and have no idea, except what I've seen on Swamp People, about alligator hunting so I will be following this for general info too.

I have a friend that guides he took me last year.He also was the guide for the new state record 860 lb gator from Eufaula.PM if you want info.

Back
Top Bottom