• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where do you order Ivermectin from

I have some. The TSC stuff is just as good but you have to accurately measure the weight, plus its apple flavored. image.jpg

What a ripoff... meds in Mexico and India are like 95% cheaper than they sell them for over the internet. You need a friend in a foreign country.

Z-pacs are like $5 in India, at a reliable drug store. And don't get me started on eyeglasses-- exam, progressive lenses, frame, all the coatings, 24 hour turn around-- $40 in Mumbai. Americans get royally ripped off on a bunch of things.

Americans fund the research for all the drug companies and the rest of the world reap the benefits. I remember a friend who was high up for a cancer drug pharmaceutical firm confirm this.

I got mine thru frontline doctors last year when I had the vid. They do an online consultation and then call in a prescription. Mine came thru a Pharmacy in Alabama but it wasn't cheap. About $7 a pill but I don't know what the price is now. It's prescription name for human consumption is Stromectol. I still get texts from them for renewal of the prescription but now I'm hoping my natural immunity is protecting me so I haven't bought any more.

Almost all of the over the counter meds for cattle, Horses, farm animals are going away within 6 months.

Ivermectin is on that list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom