• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to buy hardwood flooring and pre-finished vs unfinished

I bought prefinished oak 3 1/2 inch 1st quality flooring for my house, and installed it myself a few months ago. I bought from Really Cheap Flooring in Murphy NC on 19. After shopping around for a month, I found they had the best prices and selection. I believe they have a place in Dalton also.

I can't recall the name of the store, but there is an outlet-type wood floor seller in Lilburn, in the same strip mall as Harbor Freight on Lawrenceville Hwy. Beautiful product, prices are outstanding.

I second the comments about factory applied finishes being much harder and more durable.

I'll post here in the next day or two with the name of the store.
Simple Floors?

https://www.simplefloors.com/discount-deals.html

I bought prefinished oak 3 1/2 inch 1st quality flooring for my house, and installed it myself a few months ago. I bought from Really Cheap Flooring in Murphy NC on 19. After shopping around for a month, I found they had the best prices and selection. I believe they have a place in Dalton also.

Those are indeed some great prices. Gonna have to do some research. Thanks!

There is a lumber mill/supplier in Newnan that is THE source. They have a take it or leave it price, and will bump you up or out if you try negotiating with them.

It is unfinished flooring. They know their business and will sell you quality stuff for less than you can find it anywhere. You will need a truck and trailer, they don't deliver.

Will take a bit, but can get contact info if you want.

I'm looking to buy around 1000 square feet of hardwood flooring. Not picky but the wife wants something other than the standard narrow oak.

I want to get a deal! Where should I buy? I have looked at HD and Lowes and have been watching the clearance section of the lumber liquidators website. Where else should I be looking?

Finished or unfinished?

We bought our flooring from BuildDirect and had it drop-shipped to the house....about 1600 sq ft with underliner and trim pieces. The whole process was easy as pie and our floors look great.

There is a lumber mill/supplier in Newnan that is THE source. They have a take it or leave it price, and will bump you up or out if you try negotiating with them.

It is unfinished flooring. They know their business and will sell you quality stuff for less than you can find it anywhere. You will need a truck and trailer, they don't deliver.

Will take a bit, but can get contact info if you want.

Sounds awesome to me

Back
Top Bottom