• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Where would you recommend for auto upholstery?

Gary's on Jodeco Road in McDonough/Stockbridge. He has done outstanding and affordable work for me.

Agreed - Gary's Auto Interiors in Henry County is top notch. He recovered the leather seat in my fathers F150 and it matches the factory seats perfectly.

great suggestions. If I were to do anything with the center console. I'd like to incorporate a 1/4 inch plate steel storage container for my EDC .45. Something to have welded to the floor. Something that looks like it's everyday normal nothing to see here. Move along, These are not the droids you are looking for. hiding place.

great suggestions. If I were to do anything with the center console. I'd like to incorporate a 1/4 inch plate steel storage container for my EDC .45. Something to have welded to the floor. Something that looks like it's everyday normal nothing to see here. Move along, These are not the droids you are looking for. hiding place.
A Jeep specific vendor is the best source for that kind of thing. They have plenty of lockable storage options for folks who drive a soft top or no top vehicle.

Leatherseats.com has excellent prefabricated upholstery. They are not seat covers. you'd have to remove the seat cover and install the new but they have good prices, excellent quality craftsmanship, and can create any color combo you want.

Back
Top Bottom