• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For all of you motorheads...Must see!

There were actually quite a few tubbed and narrowed daily drivers (trucks and cars) there, it was kind of a trend there in the early nineties. I never owned one but I WILL at some point, it's kind of a bucket list item for me. I really want a 80's square body short wheel base, would like to have a turbocharged V-8. I just don't have anywhere to work on it or store until we sell our house...my HOA frowns on vehicles parked on the road and we are already car heavy...I hate living in a subdivision with an HOA!
Agreed. Fortunately I never did, the HOA part. I worked for a builder for years, I saw how that was. Not for me

Sounds like a fun ride! I love the Monte Carlo and Grand Nationals from the 80's! I just got done watching this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwPkvY7Jdek This thing is a beast!
Yea, it's a blessing and a curse. It runs like a scalded dog, but she hates hot days and sitting in traffic. I could change some things up for improvement, but I love the way she runs. If I take it out on cold mornings, no problems. But you better not try to run several errands. She'll get mighty fussy and cantankerous.
I tried the video, I couldn't get it to work

Yea, it's a blessing and a curse. It runs like a scalded dog, but she hates hot days and sitting in traffic. I could change some things up for improvement, but I love the way she runs. If I take it out on cold mornings, no problems. But you better not try to run several errands. She'll get mighty fussy and cantankerous.
I tried the video, I couldn't get it to work
Try this one, watch it at about 32:58, that's when he really
drives it!

I am a die-hard fossil fuel motor fan, especially V-8 engines. I spent a lot of time hanging out at the race-track when I was younger and always wanted a truly fast car. I've been an opponent of electric vehicles but this one definitely changed my mind! If you don't want to watch the whole video, start at time mark 6mins 55secs, unbelievably fast! Defintely worth the watch!!

LOVE THE CAR...an ELECTRIC CAR...

Love it

Back in the day street racing, we had muscle cars while the other side of the tracks had Toyotas and Datsuns, but the kicker was a lot of them had Mazda Rotary engines in them from stolen Mazdas. That was the preferred engine for that crowd back in the day.

Back in the day street racing, we had muscle cars while the other side of the tracks had Toyotas and Datsuns, but the kicker was a lot of them had Mazda Rotary engines in them from stolen Mazdas. That was the preferred engine for that crowd back in the day.
The RX7 rotary engines have the potential to be absolute beasts, especially the ones that are turbo'd. I'd love to have a turbo-charged RX-7 from the late 90's.

The RX7 rotary engines have the potential to be absolute beasts, especially the ones that are turbo'd. I'd love to have a turbo-charged RX-7 from the late 90's.
I saw a video were a professional driver was on a curvy road in an RX7 beast. I love the 78-80 models. But the engines got so much more powerful as time went on

Back
Top Bottom