• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For all of you motorheads...Must see!

cskiles

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
I am a die-hard fossil fuel motor fan, especially V-8 engines. I spent a lot of time hanging out at the race-track when I was younger and always wanted a truly fast car. I've been an opponent of electric vehicles but this one definitely changed my mind! If you don't want to watch the whole video, start at time mark 6mins 55secs, unbelievably fast! Defintely worth the watch!!

Just slightly out of my price range at 2.2 million. That car has been out for a little bit now and everyone says it’s like having your own personal roller coaster. There is a car that is faster accelerating tho. I need to find it.

Here it is, the McMurtry. One of the best handling too cause it has something like fans that cause 2 tons of downforce even from a stop.
This explains it and is actually a fun video.

Go on youtube and type in record lap on Nurburgring. It's a race track in Germany. Do a ride along video. If I remember correctly the electric car is @ 1 min faster than the ICE record

Electric cars have always been fast/quick. It is the demand on the acceleration is so immediate, that it just tosses you back and makes it fun to run !! Lol

Electric cars have always been fast/quick. It is the demand on the acceleration is so immediate, that it just tosses you back and makes it fun to run !! Lol
Yeah, when they say it is a 2,000 hp car, it's 2,000hp from the dig, unlike a gas/diesel motor that only meets their full potential in the upper end of their RPM range. Pretty amazing...

Yeah, when they say it is a 2,000 hp car, it's 2,000hp from the dig, unlike a gas/diesel motor that only meets their full potential in the upper end of their RPM range. Pretty amazing...
Yep…they sound amazing for sure. Being a mechanic and working on autos/trucks/etc., for over 40yrs……I am really interested in this stuff. ( I just wish I could get in one but I doubt that is going to happen anytime soon, lol )
Definitely awesome ! 🤩

Back
Top Bottom