• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For all of you motorheads...Must see!

I once had a 69 Cutlass that made car alarms go off when I started it up
the town I grew up in had a lot of old school hot rodders, one of my buddies had a 1956 Chevy Apache tubbed and narrowed with a blown 427 with a 500 shot of nitrous - it was his daily driver! Small town, he didn't drive far but man that thing was wicked...

the town I grew up in had a lot of old school hot rodders, one of my buddies had a 1956 Chevy Apache tubbed and narrowed with a blown 427 with a 500 shot of nitrous - it was his daily driver! Small town, he didn't drive far but man that thing was wicked...
WOW!! Yea, I've learned a vehicle like that doesn't like traffic. I have one

WOW!! Yea, I've learned a vehicle like that doesn't like traffic. I have one
There were actually quite a few tubbed and narrowed daily drivers (trucks and cars) there, it was kind of a trend there in the early nineties. I never owned one but I WILL at some point, it's kind of a bucket list item for me. I really want a 80's square body short wheel base, would like to have a turbocharged V-8. I just don't have anywhere to work on it or store until we sell our house...my HOA frowns on vehicles parked on the road and we are already car heavy...I hate living in a subdivision with an HOA!

Back
Top Bottom